Commercial Solar Design
Our team is experienced in drafting commercial permits that promote safe, efficient, and reliable solar installations. We also provide PVSyst reports for you to determine the energy produced by your commercial solar systems annually.
Commercial & Industrial PV Permit Plan
Our package includes a site plan for the property, a schematic showing how the solar panels will be installed, single-line diagrams for electrical layout, and warning labels.
System Sizing and Production Estimates
- Estimation of PV system size and annual energy production
- PVSyst Solar project simulation report
- Annual energy production
- Recommendation for inverter/module and selection of BOS
Solar Layout (Conceptual and Final)
- PV module placement made efficient and aesthetic
- Dead Load Calculations
- Solar Structure Attachment and Anchoring Details
- Assessment of existing structure to support solar
- Structural Review
- Wire and Conduit Sizing
- Electrical Site Plan
- String Wiring Plan
- Voltage Drop Calculations
- Electrical Equipment Mounting Details
- Electrical Line Diagram
- Warning Labels and Placards
- Electrical Review (in US only)
Answers to common questions
Residential and electrical plans require 20-24 hours. Lead times for commercial projects vary depending on their specific details.
We can provide reviews in all 50 states as well as their AHJs.
Both parties will sign a service agreement, after which you complete an input checklist that we provide to you. This checklist gives us the information we need to create permit plans specific to your project.
We accept credit cards, debit cards, wire transfers, and online transfers.
Usually within 15 days of receipt of invoice, but there are times when adjustments are made on a case-by-case basis.
Our company specializes in engineering and design. Installation is not part of our services. We can put you in touch with local subcontractors if we know of any in your area.
Why Choose Us?
We deliver reliable, accurate, and cost-effective designs for AHJ approval so that you will never have to spend time revising designs.